Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Yesterday was weird...

You ever have those days where everything's just a bit off?

Yesterday was weird.

I remembered I had a phone call to make, an hour after I was suppose to make it.

I remembered I had a song to lead in a workshop, 15 minutes after it was supposed to have started.

I remembered that dinner was 15 minutes earlier than usual, 15 minutes late for the meal.

I remembered that I was supposed to put some Christmas cards in the mail, a half hour after the post office closed for the day.

Yesterday was weird.

Thankfully nothing was too terribly messed up. I did have some apologies to make... and was thankful that everyone was gracious about it.

Here's hoping for a better day today...

2 comments:

Dean said...

ya... sometimes those things happen; I was late to class one day where we were looking at fairly interesting non-invasive surgery options :(

And last year there was a time where Church in Ankeny (25 miles south) was closed because of snow... I didn't get the message because I hadn't charged my phone, took a back way that is supposedly generally better plowed than the interstate (actually wasn't bad until I was almost in Ankeny...), then I had a problem with my windshield wipers so got some new ones after discovering Church was canceled, a wiper that was sticking proceeded to lobotomize the new blade within about 3 miles. So, a fun trip, the upside of which was that I managed to stay on the road, more or less...

youy said...








Louis Vuitton handbags was built-in in the year 1905, in France on the French coastline,Fashion headlines news report: Data of Foreign luxuryChanel handbags goods online retail platform Baghunter.You can tell more women are taking up deep sea diving by glancing at the list of luxury Original Rolex Watches manufacturers rushing to release suitably feminine Rolex Air King for this sport. 1:1 Replica Breitling Watches is probably best known for waterproofing itsOmega Watches Replica .

Louis Vuitton handbags

Original Rolex Watches

Rolex Air King

Chanel handbags

1:1 Replica Breitling Watches

Omega Watches Replica